On my Sacred Places page there are 25 written and video reports of personal visits to sacred sites on the prairies. Rather than feature one site I suggest you scan the list and select one or two interest. The picture above is of Castle Butte. Additionally five essays explore aspects of the sacred as manifest in these sites. I am grateful to Ken Wilber for bringing his insight to some of my experiences. When visiting sacred sites it is beneficial to you and to the spirits if you practise safeguards.
- Maintain optimum mental and physical health.
- Practice interaction with vibrations at local ancient sites.
- Do not preprogram information about the area you plan to visit.
- Begin work in relatively untraveled regions.
- Eat lightly before visits
- Transmit less and receive more.
- Never enter a site in ‘neutral’. Always manifest a positive aura of protection at all times.
- Always discharge energies after leaving a site.
- Systematically record observations and experiences.
- Be patient in waiting for results.
- Travel alone whenever possible.
- Be careful in your handling of words and intonations at ancient sites.