Amazing what floats! Harrowing video with dramatic ending!
Criddle/Vane House Guided Tour 3:55
Stone Alone out on Highway 21 2:16
Portals to the Past 4:18
Murder House in the Rain, Ethelbert, MB 4:49
Ruined Finery – R. F. Lyons Mansion, Carberry, MB 2:55
Preserved Finery – Gingerbread House, Carberry, MB 4:46
Frig Magnet Philosophy
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde
- Thanks for the memories. Always in my heart.
- Reid’s First Novel Now Available Free Online
- Untimely death of off-the-wall radio mentor spurs memories of life lessons imparted
- Reid’s first novel now available at McNally Robinson
- Reid Dickie 1949-2016
- Prisoners of Urge and Function – Script
- 12 Days of Christmas 2015 – Day Twelve Churches
- 12 Days of Christmas 2015 – Day Eleven Sacred Places
- 12 Days of Christmas 2015 – Day Ten Houses
- 12 Days of Christmas 2015 – Day Nine DTC Art
- 12 Days of Christmas 2015 – Day Eight Manitoba Heritage
- 12 Days of Christmas 2015 – Day Seven Guff
- 12 Days of Christmas 2015 – Day Six Day Tripper
- 12 Days of Christmas 2015 – Day Five Fiction
- 12 Days of Christmas 2015 – Day Four Birdland
- 12 Days of Christmas 2015 – Day Three Schools
- 12 Days of Christmas 2015 – Day Two FAQ
- 12 Days of Christmas 2015 – Day One The Lonesomes
- Carberry Walking Tour Guide Book – My Labour of Love
- Penis Fun #6 Willie on His Willie
- Adbusters Anti-Harper Attack Ad
- Camp Hughes Heritage Day – October 4, 2015
- Down the Road Apiece, Late Summer 2015
- Vintage Handwriting Analysis Computer Uncovers the Real Reid
- Carberry Heritage Festival 2015
SKUNK vs. EGG
My YouTube Channel Has Over 300 Videos!
For more heritage reports and other guff check it out http://www.youtube.com/user/
Reid Grade 1
- 504,831 hits since December 11, 2010
Search My Blog
Fiction – What Ever Became of the Squareaway Children?
What’s Hot on readreidread
- Live-In Custodian Suites in Schools
- Top Five Bum Wines
- Obituary Euphemisms
- Earl Grey School, 340 Cockburn St. N, Winnipeg (1915)
- La Verendrye School, 290 Lilac Street, Winnipeg (1909)
- Yurting at Spruce Woods Park
- Laura Secord School, 960 Wolseley Avenue, Winnipeg 1913
- Rooster Town: Hidden Winnipeg History
As a professional writer, I shall honour the strategy that informs my client’s audience in a voice they trust and a style they understand.
As a personal writer, I shall honour the strategies defined by the resourcefulness of my mind, the waves of my heart and the wiles of my spirit.
Tag Cloud12 days 1970s 2011 assiniboine assiniboine river beatles beauty Big Muddy birthday brandon brandon flood canada carberry chris scholl church collage dauphin death deathday DickToolCo flood flooding floods gnp gothic happy birthday heritage heritage district heritage house house houses lake manitoba Linda Linda Tooley love main street Manitoba manitoba flood manitoba flooding marsh lake park photos pictures portage diversion portage la prairie prairies prairie shaman proverbs Queen Anne style Reid Dickie riding mountain riding mountain national park sacred place sacred places saskatchewan shaman shamanism shoal lake sorry notes souris souris river spirit spirit sands spruce woods spruce woods park tch things i have forgotten trans canada highway twin lakes beach val marie video video art Winnipeg wisdom writer
Just This by Ken Wilber
In the heart of Emptiness there is a mysterious impulse, mysterious because there is actually nothing in the heart of Emptiness (for there is nothing in Emptiness, period). Yet there it is, this mysterious impulse, the impulse to…create. To sing, to shine, to radiate; to send forth, reach out and celebrate; to sing and shout and walk about; to effervesce and bubble over, this mysterious exuberance in the heart of Emptiness.
Emptiness empties itself of emptiness, and thus becomes Full, pregnant with all worlds, a fruition of the infinite impulse to play, hidden in the heart of your own deepest Self. If you rest in the Witness, settle back as I-I, and look very carefully for the Looker – if you turn within right now and try to see the Seer – you won’t see anything at all, for you cannot see the Seer. All you will find is a vast Freedom and Emptiness, in which the entire Kosmos is now arising. Out of the pure Emptiness that is your deepest suchness, all worlds arise. Your own impulse of looking has brought forth the universe, and here it resides in the vastness of all space which is to say, in the purity of your own primordial awareness. This has been obvious all along; this you have known all along. Just this, and nothing more, just this.
from "One Taste"